This page contains news, event information, and other items added by the market managers.
Time to Order Local Food - Upcoming Schedule Change and a New Producer Joins
Welcome back to another week of locally grown and made products. The holiday season has arrived and the Market can provide items to celebrate. We want to welcome Ganache Desserts to the Market this week. They are a local dessert bakery providing us with fresh baked cookies. You can find their products here.
Here are some schedule announcements for the upcoming weeks:
- Week of December 9 – Nashville customers only – Please do not order. I will not be in the office this week.
- Week of December 16 – Normal schedule for everyone.
- Week of December 23 – Market will be closed for everyone.
- Week of December 30 – Normal schedule for everyone.
Other items of interest this week:
- Flying S Farms brings back her red velvet cake rolls and adds fruity and nutty cinnamon sour dough rolls to their list of products
- Farmer Brown has added a rosemary kitchen cabinet wreath
- West Wind Farms has added hickory smoked holiday hams. Deposits are being taken for them starting this week.
Thank you for your orders last week.
See the complete list of products at http://stonesriver.locallygrown.net/