This is the new recipes section for Stones River Market.
Recipes are being added on a regular basis. If you find a particularly good recipe, comments are appreciated.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Pepper Jelly Party Meatballs
Source: Farmer Brown's (Entered by JB Brown)
A great dish for parties or family get togethers!
Serves: 8 to 10 servings
Step by Step Instructions
- 1.Dump the meatballs in a big baking dish. (You don't even have to thaw them. You can make your own meatballs if you wish.)
- 2.Mix everything else up in a big bowl, and pour over the meatballs.
- 3.Put in 350 degree oven for about a half hour to 45 minutes. (or put in a crockpot overnight)
- 4.Check to make sure meatballs are no longer frozen!
- 5.Set the baking dish on the table, stick toothpicks in the meatballs, and stand back.
- 6.This same mixture also works for those tiny sausages and hotdogs.
Comments added by fellow market members.