This is the new recipes section for Stones River Market.
Recipes are being added on a regular basis. If you find a particularly good recipe, comments are appreciated.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Spinach And Oven-Roasted Tomato Omelet
Source: Yummly and Food Republic (http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Spinach-and-oven-roasted-tomato-omelet-306176) (Entered by John Erdmann)
Another new recipe from Yummly showcasing products from the Market.
Serves: Serves 2
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Saute the spinach for 2-3 minutes, or until wilted, then add the tomatoes and toss to combine. Using a spatula, spread the vegetables evenly over the surface of the pan.
- Pour in beaten eggs and shake pan to distribute evenly.
- When bottom is set, about 2 minutes, loosen the omelet from the pan to prevent sticking. Sprinkle the feta cheese evenly on one side, then flip the other side over to cover completely. Cook until golden brown, then flip the omelet and cook for a minute on the other side.
- Cut omelet in half using a plastic spatula, transfer to two plates and serve hot.
Comments added by fellow market members.